Want to learn how to uninstall Genshin Impact? Genshin Impact is an open-world action role-playing game by MiHoYo. Since day one of its release, the game has been an absolute screamer and exceeded expectations. Genshin offers a 4 player multiplayer mode as well as an online mode. You’ll definitely enjoy playing Genshin Impact.
While a Genshin Impact uninstall will send you down the guilty zone, you may still need to uninstall it due to some reasons. Here’s a complete guide on uninstalling Genshin Impact.
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact on PC?
In the case of a PC, you can uninstall the game in many ways:
Method A: Uninstalling it from its uninstall file directly
- Go to the destination folder of Genshin Impact on pc.
- Find uninstall file of Genshin Impact.
- Click on the uninstall file and open it.
- A window will ask you, “Do you really want to uninstall Genshin Impact?”
- Click Uninstall.
- You have successfully uninstalled the games.
This method will completely uninstall the game.
Method B: Using the control panel to uninstall
- Open the control panel.
- Go to the “Uninstall a program” section in the control panel.
- Find Genshin Impact and click on it, then select uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the game successfully.
Method C: Using the “Add or Remove Programs” feature
- Go to the search bar and search add or remove programs.
- Click on the ‘Add or Remove Programs.’
- On the search bar inside the ‘Add or Remove Programs’ search for Genshin Impact.
- Click on Genshin Impact. It will highlight the Genshin Impact icon. Now click uninstall.
- A confirmation will be required for the program removal. Click Uninstall again to confirm.
Note – You can also use an anti-virus program to remove Genshin Impact.
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact on PS4?
To uninstall the game on Ps4 follow the steps below:
- Go to the games section in your PS4
- Highlight Genshin Impact
- Go to the OPTIONS
- Select DELETE
- Click OK for Confirmation.
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact on PS5?
On PS5, the process to uninstall Genshin is similar to that of a PS4. Follow the steps to uninstall Genshin on PS5:
- Go to the GAME LIBRARY
- Go to the INSTALLED tab
- Highlight Genshin Impact and then press the OPTIONS key on your PS5 Dualshock controller.
- Click DELETE
- Click OK to confirm the Uninstallation.
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact on Xbox One?
Below are the steps to uninstall the game on Xbox One:
- When on the Xbox One home screen, press the Xbox button on your controller and select MY GAMES AND APPS
- Highlight the Genshin Impact icon and then press the START button on the controller
- From the popup menu, click UNINSTALL.
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact on Xbox Series X?
To uninstall the game on Xbox Series X, follow the steps given below:
- On your Xbox Series X controller, press the XBOX button.
- Go to the MY GAMES AND APPS
- Click SEE ALL
- Go to GAMES and highlight Genshin Impact
- Press the VIEW key on your Xbox controller
- Click UNINSTALL ALL
- Select UNINSTALL ALL again to confirm.
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact from Epic Games Launcher?
Here are the steps to uninstall the game from the Epic Games Launcher
- Open the Epic Games Launcher
- Go to the LIBRARY section
- Search for Genshin Impact and click on the three dots beside it
- Click on the UNINSTALL option
- Confirm the uninstall by clicking UNINSTALL again
Your uninstall is successful.
How to Reinstall Genshin Impact?
You can reinstall Genshin Impact from the Epic Games Store
Here are the steps for Genshin Impact’s installation:
- Search Genshin Impact on google
- Go to the game’s official website
- Click on the Windows button
- Click download
- Now open the downloaded file and then install the game.
During installation, your PC will place many temporary files and loading files inside the installation folder, which you can remove later during the uninstallation process.
Genshin Impact is excellent and is in a lot of demand amongst the gaming community. However, there may be reasons to uninstall the game. At the same time, if you are worried Mihoyo will delete your account, here is what you need to know! This was a complete guide on uninstalling Genshin Impact.