In Genshin Impact, we can buff the character’s stats by several means. Artifacts are one of the best ways to do it. We can change characters’ stats significantly with a proper combination of artifacts. There are 5 types of artifacts in Genshin Impact; players can only equip one of each type.
- Flower of Life
- Plume of Death
- Sands of Eon
- Goblet of Eonothem
- Circlet of Logos
Artifacts have a primary stat with up to 4 minor stats; upgrading an artifact to certain levels can randomly add some minor stats. Some of the most helpful buffing stats of artifacts include stats like:
- The maximum amount of HP your character can have
- Defense is the ability of a character to resist incoming damage. If the defense stats are high, the attack damage from the enemy will be less.
- The attack is a measure of how much damage can be done by the characters in the usual scenario (without elemental reaction)
- The higher the elemental mastery, the stronger elemental energy will be released by the characters. It can increase the damage done by elemental reaction significantly.
- Critical rate is the probability of hitting a Critical Hit.
- Energy recharge increases the amount of energy obtained from each energy particle and energy orb.
- Critical damage is the amount of extra damage done by the Critical Hit.
- It increases the amount of healing the character gives to everyone in the party.
Genshin Impact Artifacts Set
In Genshin Impact, several artifacts are often grouped in a set, and equipping them together gives some additional bonus. There are around 40 artifacts set available in the game, each of which has unique bonuses. These additional bonuses can suit different characters according to their elemental properties and fighting styles. Here we have mentioned some of the most used artifacts sets:
- Noblesse Oblige
- Gladiators Finale
- Viridescent Venerer
- Crimson Witch Of Flames
- Shimenawa’s Reminiscence
With that, we come to the end of our introductory guide on Genshin Impact artifacts and how to use them! Artifacts can be the difference between doing 1000 damage and doing 100000 damage. If you use the right set with the right character, you can literally one shot your enemies, even the bosses, with utmost ease!
Further combining the right artifacts and characters with the best Genshin Impact weapons can seal the deal when it comes to doing massive amounts of damage in the game!